USA Visa Types

  • A-1 -Ambassador, Public Minister, Career Diplomat or Consular Officer, or Immediate Family.
  • A-2 -Other Foreign Government Official or Employee, or Immediate Family.
  • A-3 Attendant, Servant, or Personal Employee of A1 or A2, or Immediate Family.
  • B-1 Temporary Visitor for Business
  • B-2 Temporary Visitor for Pleasure
  • B-1/B-2 Temporary Visitor for Business & Pleasure
  • C "Transit Visa"
    C1 - Alien in Transit
    C2 - Alien in Transit to United Nations Headquarters District Under Sec. 11.(3), (4), or (5) of the Headquarters Agreement.
    C3 - Foreign Government Official, Immediate Family, Attendant, Servant or Personal Employee, in Transit.
  • C1/D
    "Crew member"
    Combined Transit and Crewmember Visa
    For people serving on a ship or plane, landing or docking temporarily.
  • D - Crewmember (Sea or Air)
  • E-1 - Treaty Trader, Spouse or Child
  • E-2 - Treaty Investor, Spouse or Child
  • E-3 Australian Treaty Alien Coming to the United States Solely to Perform Services in a Specialty Occupation.
  • E-3D Spouse or Child of E3
  • E-3R Returning E3
  • F-1 Students;academic,including at colleges, universities, seminaries, conservatories, academic high schools, other academic institutions, and in language training
  • F-2 Spouse or Child of F1
  • F-3 Canadian or Mexican national commuter student in an academic or language training program.
  • G-1 Principal Resident Representative of Recognized Foreign Government to International Organization, Staff, or Immediate Family.
  • G-2 Other Representative of Recognized Foreign Member Government to International Organization, or Immediate Family.
  • G-3 Representative of Nonrecognized or Nonmember Foreign Government to International Organization, or Immediate Family.
  • G-4 International Organization Officer or Employee, or Immediate Family
  • G-5 Attendant, Servant, or Personal Employee of G1 through G4, or Immediate Family
  • H-1B Temporary professionals(for specialty occupations such as doctors, engineers, physical therapists, computer professionals; must have at least a bachelor's degree)
    H4 visa is for dependents
  • H-1B1 Chilean or Singaporean National to Work in a Specialty Occupation
  • H-1C Nurse in Health Professional Shortage Area
  • H-2A Temporary Worker Performing Agricultural Services Unavailable in the United States.
  • H-2B Temporary Worker Performing Other Services Unavailable in the United States
  • H-3 Trainees
  • H-4 Spouse or Child of Alien Classified H1B/B1/C, H2A/B/R, or H-3.
  • I Representative of Foreign Information Media, Spouse and Child.
  • J-1 Exchange visitor
  • J-2 Spouse or Child of J1
  • K-1 Fiance(e) of United States Citizen
  • K-2 Child of Fiance(e) of U.S. Citizen
  • K-3 Spouse of U.S. Citizen Awaiting Availability of Immigrant Visa
  • K-4 Child of K3
  • L-1 Intracompany Transferee (Executive, Managerial, and Specialized Knowledge Personnel Continuing Employment with International Firm or Corporation).
  • L-2 Spouse or Child of Intracompany Transferee
  • For More USA Visas Please Click Here