Open your mind to new opportunities
Currently there are five countries those have a point based immigration programme. schedule. The point based immigration program tells an option to people those want to work and settle in overseas.
There is no. of categories under which candidate can apply. You can apply independently or have a relative guarantor to you or an overseas Employer guarantor you or the country it-self guarantor you.
Candidates whose professions are in demand habitually get premium points and faster processing. Each country has their peculiar specific list of professions.
Countries that suggest point based immigration
- New Zealand
Common Immigration sects
- Skilled Family Sponsored
- Skilled Independent
- Skilled Provincial / Regional / State / Territory Sponsored
- Remaining Relative Category
- Parent / Spouse / Fiance Migration
- Employer Sponsored Migration
- Skilled Designated Area Sponsored
Advantages of choosing for a point based immigration schedule
- You need to meet the required points as specified by the immigration department, in order to be eligible. An eligibility criterion is clear and defined.
- For a successful application your documentation has to be made correctly and without any faults and whole documents are presented.
- You will be eligible for immigration too if you have been formerly rejected for any another visa if you satisfy the clear defined eligibility criteria.
- When you receive a green card, you are desirable for all benefits such as any other local citizen - Free education for kids, unemployment benefits, medical benefits and other government assistance.
- When you receive your citizenship - Usually four years after you can land in the country - You are gifted to travel to more than 150 countries and you can also sponsor your family and relatives.
Copyright ©2017. Global Gateways.