THE REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW ZEALAND ENTREPRENEUR WORK VISA
New Zealand Entrepreneur Work Visa is for immigrants who intend to own a business in the country. You will have to submit a detailed plan for the business to be able to apply. Applicants are required to possess minimum 100,000 $NZ for investment in the business. They must also be able to score 120 points on the point’s scale of INZ, as quoted by the Immigration Govt NZ.
You can buy or set up a business in New Zealand upon approval of the New Zealand Entrepreneur Work Visa. This could also be your first step towards obtaining New Zealand PR. The New Zealand Entrepreneur Work Visa authorises to work in your own business for up to 3 years.
Your partner and dependent kids below 19 years can also be included in your visa application. The 100,000 $NZ capital investment can also be waived by the government in certain conditions. This is if your business is in the ICT or Science sectors with high potential for export and innovation.
There are certain conditions that may make you ineligible for obtaining this visa. This includes if you have been bankrupt or a business failure in the past 5 years.
The requirements for New Zealand Entrepreneur Work Visa are:
- Applicants must offer identity proof
- They must be in good health condition
- Good character must also be possessed by them
- They must prove that they have the ability to make an investment of minimum 100,000 $NZ
- Applicants must demonstrate that they own the assets or funds that will be utilised for the investment
- They must also prove that they have adequate finances to support themselves and their families and this excludes the capital investment
If you are looking to Migrate, Study, Visit, Invest or Work in New Zealand, contact Global Gateways