F-1 Visa

USA Student Visa

USA Student Visa This F-1 visa, US student visa or study visa is granted only to students (for a full-time course only) and no permission to working outside the university it is valid normally for the period of study. The F visa is only for academic studies like BS, MS, MBA, Ph.D. Only if the …

USA Student Visa Read More »

WhatsApp chat