Step by Step process for Australia Immigration (PR Visa)
Skilled people who are looking to work in advanced countries Australia Immigration is one of the most appropriate countries.
Check whether your nominated occupation is listed on the STSOL/MLTSSL Demand list of Australia:
- Check your Skill Relevancy and Check your Skill is in the STSOL/MLTSSL List (Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill List of Australia)
- Get your Skills Assessed- This list has those occupations which are required to fill the labour gaps in Australia and boost their economy.
Applicant must comply with the minimum eligibility point’s requirements:
- Applicant must score at least 65 points. The points are awarded for your age, educational qualification, work experience, skills, language requirements, etc.
Applicant Must Get Positive Skill Assessment Report
- Applicant must have a skill assessment test done by the relevant authority for an occupation listed on STSOL/MLTSSL. A positive skill assessment test report is a must to proceed with EOI.
An applicant has to submit his EOI online through Skill select
- In EOI applicant has to give- personal, Education, Experience, English, Skill Assessment information, to be eligible to get an invitation.
- Highly score applicants are invited first.
Apply for Australia PR Visa
- After Receiving the Invitation, gather the documents and submit your visa application.
Wait for the decision of your Visa from Home Affairs.
- It may take few weeks to get the Visa granted, it is better to wait with patience.
- Receive Visa grant.
- Australian Government digitally links your visa to your passport. The applicant will not get a label in their passport.
- When your visa is granted, you must enter Australia before a date that we specify on your visa grant letter
- This is a permanent visa. You can stay in Australia indefinitely.
- You can sponsor your eligible family to Australia
- After staying a certain time in Australia, you are eligible for Australian citizenship
|189 Visa||190 Visa||489 Visa||491 Visa|
|Eligibility||65 Points or More||65 Points or More||65 Points or More||More than 65 points|
|Sponsored by||—||State||Family member||Regional State|
|Skill Assessment Requirement||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Education & Experience||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|English proficiency test||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Can sponsor a family member||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Permanent or Temporary||Permanently||Permanently||Temporary||Temporary|
|Visa validity||5 Years||5 Years||4 Years||5 Years|
|Processing time||9 Months||9 Months||—||—|
|Cost||From AUD 4,045||From AUD 4,045||From AUD 4,045||From AUD 4,045|
|You can||work and study anywhere in Australia||work and study anywhere in Australia||live, work and study in a specified region of Australia||live, work and study in a designated regional area of Australia|