How to Improve Your CRS Score and Get Canada PR Visa
Many ways to improve CRS score
- Canada is a dream destination to work and settle which is blessed with attractive opportunities and social security benefits, but immigration is only possible after meeting the CRS scores in the Canada Express Entry system.
- The chances of immigration completely lie in the comprehensive ranking system, which decides whether the candidate receives an invitation to apply.
- In Express entry candidate profile is evaluated by a score under a comprehensive ranking system by citizenship and immigration Canada.
- Since the Canada Express Entry immigration system is competitive, only candidates having the highest scores receive an invitation to apply for the Canada Express Entry pool and get permanent resident status.
- If you have already submitted your Express Entry profile and if you want to improve your CRS scores there are many ways. There is always a scope to upgrade your EOI profile.
- Candidate need not get disappointed if CRS score is low, put effort to improve your CRS scores pursue your goal of reaching Canada.
- To get an invitation to apply, a candidate has to score the same as the CRS cut-off score or higher, which is released every two weeks once through Express entry draws.
- Express Entry score will be different in every draw and it is based on the CRS score of everyone in the draw pool.
- It is very simple to understand the CRS point calculation system, better you put effort to learn the way CRS points are calculated.
- In Canada Express Entry candidate will be able to score a maximum of 1200 points from two main categories
- From Core points 600 Points and Additional points 600 Points.
- Be determined that he will improve your CRS course and reach Canada.
WAYS TO IMPROVE CANDIDATE SCORE:
INCREASE YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCORES:
One of the easiest ways to increase your CRS score is by focusing on improving your English language score. To score more what the candidate needs – exam skills, more than English skills. If the applicant can score Canadian benchmark CLB 9 in the English language test, you can get direct points 136 points, and not only that, even in skill transferability you can get up to 100 points. So your English language plays a main role to improve CRS scores.
MAKE YOUR SPOUSE AS PRIMARY APPLICANT:
When you are applying for Education Credential Assessment, better you apply for your spouse also. At the same time when you apply for the IELTS exam, both of you apply together. After the result, Calculate your CRS score, whoever is getting better scores, that person becomes the primary applicant.
LEARN FRENCH LANGUAGE:
By learning French you candidate can add up to bonus points in the CRS. Nowadays even in India learning French is easy. There are plenty of training centers in the main cities. Hence candidate can learn French and improve scores in the express entry system.
GET PNP SPONSORSHIP:
One of the best ways to boost 600 points of CRS is by getting a nomination from any PNP. Once you are invited by any province you have to stay in that province for about two years. Each province also targets the specific occupation groups. Improve your knowledge of the PNP, it’s very easy. You don’t require to depend on anyone to improve your knowledge of PNP’s. PNP stream is a fast-track option to increase your serious course. If you have a job offer you can get PNP sponsorship easily.
GET JOB OFFER:
If you have a valid job offer in the skill level O, A, B in the national occupational classification List, you will be able to get 50 CRS points. Darar plenty of online resources to find employment opportunities in Canada and particular provinces, all you need to do is put sincere effort to find the job, spend some time on the internet
GET LMIA JOB OFFER:
If you have a job offer from a Canadian employer with LMIA, you can boost your CRS scores to 200. This is a great move because when you move to Canada you have a ready job. LMIA means labor market impact assessment. This will make an applicant in the Express Entry pool to be eligible to receive the invitation to apply.
APPLY WITH YOUR SPOUSE:
when you are planning to immigrate to Canada, why not submit your application along with your spouse, because a spouse can contribute points. If You choose to add a spouse to your application for language ability, she will contribute up to 20 points, while even for education also you can get up to 10 points. so you have the opportunity to add about 40 points for your spouse factors.
PROCESS THROUGH COMPETENT AND EXPERIENCED CONSULTANT:
Always efficiency and competency matter. Competency comes from experience because there are many places you need mentorship to improve your CRS scores always an experienced consultant will add value to your application. Beware of temporary consultants there are plenty in the market
INCREASE YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE:
When you are applying from outside Canada having more than 3 years of experience is a good idea because you get extra points for your skill transferability. Good to have experience of up to 6 years. As your experience increases when you are in the pool, automatically your points also will increase.
PURSUE EDUCATION IN CANADA:
study If nothing is working out, this is an excellent idea to study – one year or two years in Canada. Once you study in Canada, you will be able to apply for a Canadian experience class, as well as for studying in Canada working in Canada we can claim extra points. If you are married there is one more advantage, your spouse can apply for an Open Work Permit Visa, and your spouse can work full time in Canada. With this, you can expect good returns
GET AN ECA FOR YOUR SPOUSE:
When you apply for ECA for your spouse’s qualifications, it will contribute few points sometimes, sometimes even a few points matter to get the invitation.
SIBLINGS IN CANADA:
You can get additional 15 points if you got siblings in Canada. for this, you need to show siblings is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and their age is above 18 Years
ADD ANOTHER QUALIFICATION TO YOUR PROFILE:
In case if you are a bachelor’s degree holder you can do a Master’s degree or any other PG diploma course may be one year or two years. This will add some points to your profile, of course even for this also need to do an educational credential assessment If a candidate’s CRS score is less than nothing to worry about because there are many ways to increase the CRS course. This candidate should have the determination to increase the scores by using the above all tips.
Canada Express Entry
If you want to apply to Canada Immigration Contact Global Gateways
Contact no: 080-41142233. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org