Reasons Why GLOBAL GATEWAYS is the Best Australia Immigration Consultant!
- Global Gateways is an ISO 9001 certified company, we are experts for any type of visa to any country, established in 1997. This is a one-stop solution for all types of visas and career-abroad solutions.
- With our 23 years of experience, our experts are skilled to satisfy the visa officers with proper evidence as per the requirements of the consulate.
- We have knowledge about the expectations of the Consulate. We keep updating our knowledge on daily basis, the guidelines of each visa.
- While processing Visa, competency and experience is the key factor to get visa stamped and meet the client’s goal successful.
- We give Personal attention to each client, we work hard to make our clients fortunate clients.
- 80% of our business is from our old clients who have already taken our services. To make any visa successful, it’s not a cakewalk, many times applicants face challenges with their visas. Convincing the visa officer with the proper evidence is not an easy task.
- The basic requirement for any visa is meeting the eligibility criteria, first, we check the eligibility of the client and then only we move ahead with the Visa Process. Before applicants start the process, they have thorough knowledge about their eligibility.
- We are specialized in working out a strategy to make the client's Goal successful. Many times we give tailor-made solutions.
- Thanks to our clients who have made us highly competent and strong, because most of the clients who have complications in their visa have come to us, and gave us real challenges which made strong and competent. We have become 23 years strong by facing our client’s challenges.
- We are proud to say our Global Gateways is about 2 decades old, and we have processed 1000’s of Australian PR Visas, Dependent visa, Student Visa, Tourist Visas, Visitor Visas, Business Visas, and more. This made us the best Australia immigration consultant.
- Our signature competency is finding a solution for Refusal visas. Clients come to us after their visas refused. Sometimes they come to us after refusing more than 3, 4 times, and give us challenges to solve them, and we have successfully solved them by getting them the visa grant.
- We have plenty of clients from the entire world, Indians who are settled in all the countries have requirements for competent visa consultant to solve their visa challenges, for themselves, for their families, and their friends.
- When compared to our consultation charges with other country consultation charges, our services are so less, at the same time the applicant gets better service because we have 23 years of experience.
"Global Gateways is the top Australia Immigration Consultant, Head office is located in Bangalore, India. We have been helping thousands of applicants meeting their dream of working in advanced countries. We have been helping many dependents to settle with their families who are settled abroad."
How Global Gateways will help you Immigrate to Australia?
There are multiple visa programs to migrate to Australia. Global Gateways will help you to choose the right program based on your eligibility and your professional skills.
Types of Skilled Worker Permanent Resident Visas:
Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189):-
The Skilled Independent Subclass 189 visa is a permanent resident visa for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an Australian employer, family member, or nominated by a state or territory.
Applicants must obtain a minimum of 65 points on the point assessment.
To apply for this 189 visa, the applicant must submit an expression of interest (EOI) and be invited to SkillSelect.
Upon receiving an invitation to apply for this visa, the applicant must submit an application within 60 days.
Once the 189 Visa has been granted, the visa holder and accompanying family members are able to live, work, and study in Australia as permanent residents anywhere in Australia.
To be eligible to apply for a 189 Skilled Independent Visa:
Applicant’s occupation must be in the 189 skilled occupation list
Applicant skills must be assessed by the relevant skill assessment authority.
Applicant must have at least competent English
Applicant score must be at least 65 points.
Applicant must be invited to apply for a visa
For calculation of your points, to check your eligibility and get skills assessed, contact Global Gateways best Australia migration consultant in India.
Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190):-
- We guide applicants to take the right decision by giving them knowledge about eligibility, visa process, and career guidance.
- Before starting the Visa process the applicant is given complete information about step by step process.
- In order to get success in any Visa process, what applicant needs is proper mentorship, knowledge over the visa guidelines, and how to produce the evidence to satisfy the visa officer.
- If you are looking for a hassle-free process, the right mentorship, and the right guidance for a career in advanced countries, Global Gateways is the right place.
- Global Gateways is a one-stop solution for all your Visa, Immigration, Work Abroad, Study Abroad needs. We are truly experts for any type of visa to any country.
- For students who take admissions with us to study in Australia, we initially help them get admissions and student visas. We assist in part-time jobs, work permits, and permanent residency. Later we assist their spouse to get a Dependent visa. And also we assist their parents to get Long term multiple entry visas. This is an advantage for our clients.
- As a Top Australia PR Visa consultant, we focus on our client’s success, because 80% of our business is from the clients who have already taken our services. With Knowledge, Competency, and Experience we can proudly say that we are the best Australia immigration consultant.
- We understand that an applicant’s hard-earned money is invested in this process, Global Gateways takes the responsibility to full fill the applicant’s career abroad dream. The purpose of engaging an immigration expert is, to make the Australia immigration process smooth and successful with proper guidance.
- We smoothen the client's work with our expertise and experience. We assist our clients in every stage, first, we provide a customized checklist, in filling the application forms, and we provide samples, scrutinize every client’s document, and submit the application, we clear all queries of the visa officer, whenever query comes. After the visa grant, we assist in the job. Most of our clients get the job in 2-4 weeks with our assistance.
These commitments made Global Gateways as one of the best Australia immigration consultants in Bangalore.
- Many times to satisfy the visa officer, we give plenty of tailored-made solutions to meet the criteria, and to ensure the Applicants case successfully.
- We have thorough knowledge about Home affairs Australia because we are doing this process since more than 2 decades. We also keep updating the policies and rules of the Department of Immigration on regular basis and ensure all our immigration services are provided adhering to the rules of the consulate.
- Our strength is training our documentation team on regular basis, to ensure our clients get the right service by meeting the Home affairs expectation for Australia migration.
- For Every Applicant process, Global Gateways maintains a quality system for the process - first prepared by, checked by, and reviewed by, to ensure error-free documentation.
- Many times understanding the Visa rules and policies is not an easy task, it requires experience and competency.
- Our process is transparent and the applicant has thorough knowledge about the process before they start. At every stage of submission to the Consulate, the client is aware of their process and the status. We give to the applicant all the rights to check the status of their file as and whenever they want, this is called transparency.
- Our head office is situated in the heart of the Bangalore city with excellent transportation, hence our clients can reach us easily.
- Acquiring knowledge is not an easy task particularly in our field, it needs dedication. Since 23 years everyday people come to us with various challenges, we get many enquiries, their visa is refused by consulates more than 2 times. This gives us challenges to improve our knowledge on a continuous basis.
- We are proud to say, an applicant who takes our services for Australia migration will become fortunate because of our committed, competent, and transparent services. These qualities and commitments made us the best Australia migration consultant in Bangalore.
- At every stage we give advice to our clients to improve their profile and scores so that they can meet the eligibility criteria and get the invitation to apply for a visa quickly. It’s not only the commitment of our documentation team, but even clients must also be ready to do some sacrifices to meet their goal, and we keep updating themselves at every stage.
- A job will always boost up your chances for the visa success. At Global Gateways, our job search team go an extra mile and assist for professional job search. Apart from that we also train our clients to find some jobs in Australia for their profile. After the visa is granted most of our clients got their job, within 2 weeks with our assistance. This is the reason they refer to plenty of clients to us.
- Our client service and their success is our marketing. Means our main marketing source is our client service and their success in meeting their Goal to work in an advanced country.
Features of the 190 State Sponsored Visa program
Applicant can stay in Australia permanently with family
They can work and study in Australia
Applicant and his family members are eligible for benefits like free education for kids and healthcare etc.
Applicant can sponsor their relatives to come to Australia
Applicant must stay in the sponsored state for at least 2 years.
Enjoy multiple entry travel to Australia for 5 years
Applicant and his family members can apply for Australian Citizenship, after meeting eligibility.
Applicants must be nominated for by an Australian state or territory government agency before applying for the 190 visas.
If you are nominated by a state or territory, the Department of Home Affairs will invite you to apply for the permanent resident visa.
Each state and territory government agency has its own eligibility criteria.
Subclass 190 visa is a permanent resident visa, the applicant and his family can stay in Australia for 5 years, and they are eligible to apply for Australia citizenship.
Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (subclass 491):-
The applicant may be able to apply for 491 Visa if they meet the following requirements:
be nominated to apply by a state or territory government agency, or an eligible relative must sponsor the applicant
Applicant occupation must be on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations.
Applicant must get skills assessed through the authorized skill assessing authority to prove that they have the skills and qualifications to work in your chosen occupation.
Applicant must lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) and be invited to apply for this visa
Applicant must score a minimum of 65 points to be eligible to apply, however, invitations are often issued to high ranked applicants.
ENGLISH: Applicant must provide evidence of at least competent English, however, additional points will be awarded for proficient and superior English scores
AGE: Applicant must be aged under 45 years to be invited to apply for the visa, meaning, if the applicant age is above 45 years chances of getting an invitation will be poor.
HEALTH & CHARACTER: Applicant must meet the health & character requirements
There are plenty of visa categories to move to Australia - to visit, to study, to work, and to settle.
Global Gateways is experts for doing following Australian Visas. Mentioned below are the Australian visa categories to choose from:-
- Working Holiday Maker (WHM) program - Specified work for Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
- Type of work you must have completed before you apply for a second Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462). You must have completed this while on your first Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462).
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
- This temporary visa lets you do short-term, highly specialised work in Australia. It might be suitable if you have specialised skills, knowledge or experience not generally available in Australia that can help Australian business, or participate in works
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) Post-Study Work stream
- This visa is for international students who have recently graduated with a degree from an Australian institution. It lets you live, work and study in Australia, temporarily.
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187) - Temporary Residence Transition stream
- This visa lets skilled workers, who are nominated by their employer in regional Australia, live and work in Australia permanently.
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
- This visa is for invited workers with skills we need, to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia.
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- This visa lets nominated skilled workers live and work in Australia as permanent residents.
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) visa
- For skilled workers who are nominated by an employer to live and work in Australia.
- Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191)
- This visa is for people who have lived, worked and studied in designated regional area Australia on a previous, eligible visa.
- Skilled—recognised graduate visa (subclass 476)
- This visa allows recent engineering graduates to live, work or study in Australia for up to 18 months. You must have completed a qualification from a recognised institution within the past 2 years, and be under 31 years of age.
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482) Subsequent entrant
- This visa is for family members of subclass 482 and 457 visa holders
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) - Labour agreement stream
- This visa lets skilled workers, who are nominated by their employer, live and work in Australia permanently. The Labour Agreement stream might be for you if you currently work, or will work, for an employer who is party to a labour agreement.
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482) - Short-term stream
- This visa enables employers to address labour shortages by bringing in genuinely skilled workers where employers cannot source an appropriately skilled Australian.
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
- This is a temporary visa. It is for skilled workers who want to live and work in regional Australia
- Skilled regional visa (subclass 887)
- This visa is for people who have lived and worked in specified areas of regional Australia on a previous visa. You can apply for this visa if you are a skilled worker wanting to live and work in Australia permanently.
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) - Employer Sponsored stream
- This visa enables regional employers to address identified labour shortages within their region by sponsoring skilled workers where appropriately skilled Australian workers cannot be sourced.
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482) - Labour agreement stream
- This visa is for skilled workers nominated by an employer with a Labour Agreement. It lets you live and work in Australia temporarily.
- Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403) - Pacific Labour scheme stream
- This temporary visa lets you come to Australia to participate in the Pacific Labour Scheme program.
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) – Subsequent entrant
- This visa is for a member of the family unit of someone who holds a Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
- Temporary activity visa (subclass 408)
- This visa allows you to come to Australia to do specific types of work on a short-term, temporary basis.
- Domestic work for executives
- This visa lets you come to Australia to do full-time domestic work in the household of certain senior foreign executives. You and your immediate family can stay here for up 2 years.
- Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) - First Working Holiday visa
- This visa lets people 18 to 30 years old have their first extended holiday in Australia and work here to help fund their trip.
- Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) - Exchange Arrangements
- This visa lets you come to Australia as part of a staff exchange with an Australian organisation. You and your immediate family can stay here for up to 2 years.
- Business Innovation and Investment (permanent) visa (subclass 888) - Investor stream
- This visa lets you stay in Australia indefinitely. You can apply if you hold a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) in the Investor stream. It lets you continue your investment activities in Australia.
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) - Significant Investor extension stream
- This visa lets Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) Significant Investor stream holders extend their stay for 2 more years.
- Temporary Graduate visa - Subclass 485
- A temporary visa that allows international students to live, study and work after you have finished your studies.
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) - Business Innovation Extension stream
- This temporary visa lets holders of the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) Innovation stream extend their stay for 2 more years.
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) - Entrepreneur stream
- This visa lets you stay in Australia indefinitely. You can apply if you hold a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) in the Entrepreneur stream. It lets you continue your entrepreneur activities in Australia.
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- For skilled workers who want to live and work in Australia. You can bring your family. If you get this visa, you might be able to apply for the Skilled Regional (Permanent) visa (subclass 887).
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 494)
- You can live, work and study only in a designated regional area for 5 years.
VISITOR AND TOURIST VISAS:-
- Visitor visa (subclass 600) - Business visitor stream
- This visa stream lets you make a short business visit to Australia.
- E-Visitor Visa (subclass 651)
- With this visa you can visit Australia as often as you wish in a 12-month period. Stay up to 3 months each time you enter Australia.
- Visitor visa (subclass 600) - Tourist stream (apply in Australia)
- This visa stream lets you be in Australia for up to 12 months as a tourist, to go on a cruise or to see family and friends.
- Visitor visa (subclass 600) - Sponsored family stream
- This visa stream lets people who are sponsored, usually by a family member, come to Australia to visit their family members.
- Sponsored Parent visa (Temporary) (subclass 870)
- This temporary visa lets a parent of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen visit Australia for up to 3 or 5 years.
- Working Holiday Maker (WHM) program - Letter of support for a working holiday visa overseas
- In order to apply for a visa overseas under Work and Holiday arrangements you might need a letter of support or introduction from the Australian Government. See what you must do to obtain this.
- Visitor visa (subclass 600)
- For tourists, business visitors or to visit family for 3, 6 or 12 months.
- Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)
- Visit Australia as often as you wish in a 12-month period. Stay up to 3 months each time you enter Australia.
JOINT FAMILY VISAS:-
- Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)
- This visa allows a child to stay in Australia temporarily while their parent applies for a permanent visa.
- Subclass 300 - Prospective Marriage visa
- This visa lets you come to Australia to marry your prospective spouse and then apply for permanent residency.
- Parent visa (subclass 103)
- This permanent visa lets a parent move to Australia if more of their children live in Australia than any other country.
- Partner visa (Temporary)(subclass 820)
- This visa lets the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia temporarily. Getting this visa is the first step towards a permanent Partner visa (subclass 801)
- Remaining Relative visa (subclass 835)
- This permanent visa lets people live in Australia to be with their remaining near family members.
- Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100)
- The visa lets the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, live in Australia permanently.
- Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309)
- The visa lets the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia temporarily. Getting this visa is the first step towards a permanent Partner visa (subclass 100).
- Child visa (subclass 101)
- This visa lets a child outside Australia move to Australia to live with their parents.
- Child visa (subclass 802)
- This visa allows a child to stay in Australia permanently and live with their parents.
- Carer visa
- This permanent visa lets you stay in Australia to care for a relative with a long-term medical condition.
- Training visa (subclass 407)
- This visa allows you to take part in workplace-based occupational training activities to improve your skills for your job, area of tertiary study, field of expertise or in a professional development training program in Australia.
- Student visa (subclass 500)
- Visit Australia to study full-time in a recognised educational institution.
- Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)
- This visa allows you to visit Australia for up to 5 years to support a child who holds a student visa.
BUSINESS TRIPS AND INVESTMENT VISAS:-
- Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132) - Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream
- This visa is for people who have sourced venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Investment Council (AIC) (formerly known as the Australian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL)).
- Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132) - Significant Business History stream
- This visa is for experienced business owners, to operate a new or existing business in Australia.
Above mentioned visa categories list sourced from Australia Government website.
Global Gateways is capable of handling any type of visa that Australia has. Since 23 years we have been dealing with all types of visas. This is the reason Global Gateways is the best immigration consultant for Australia.
Why you need consultants to apply for a visa in Australia?
Australia in the last few years has made strict immigration rules and procedures to improve the immigration process. The application process keeps changing. Australia has many skill assessment authorities. Many times applicants fail to get their skills assessed.
Applicants need to be aware of the latest rules and procedures and be more vigilant to avoid making errors in the application and providing the evidence required.
The Department of Home Affairs, Australia is quite particular about the proper adherence to the visa rules, guidelines. Any deviation in the process or not producing the necessary evidence is taken seriously by the government, which may result in denial of the visa or ban on the applicant depending on the circumstances.
Many times applicants submit fake documents and get their visa banned. In case if you do not have the required documents, there are ways and means to convince the visa officer, this is the reason you should engage consultants.
Many times our clients are highly qualified skilled people or Software engineers. They come to us after their visa refusal.
WHY MIGRATE TO AUSTRALIA:-
Australia is one of the most popular migration destinations for people looking for high paying jobs as well as to lead a high-quality life, clean and safe environment to live. Australia is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, which provide Applicants moving here for better high paying jobs and career opportunity.
Better career and growth opportunities – Australia is one of the fastest-growing economies. They need more young skilled people to improve their economy, particularly in designated areas. They have a perfect skill assessment system to measure the skill or talent of the person. The young skilled people are getting high paying jobs, as well as enjoying a high-quality life with their families.
Increased living standard – Australia is an advanced Country, hence residents have the opportunity to do high-quality life. The applicant will get plenty of opportunities to make their dream life true. With faster economic growth and progression, the applicant has the opportunity to grow financially and can increase the standard of living. Once people go to Australia for a career, mostly they will not come back to their country.
Education – Australia has an excellent education system, students from various countries come here to get a better education. People who move to Australia with your family, children can receive world-class education which will help them in the future securing their better career. Also until age 16 students can get free education in Australia.
Benefits of Australia Immigration / Permanent Residency:-
- Get all the Social security Benefits that Australian receives
- Free Health Care Coverage
- Work and study anywhere in Australia or any province in Australia
- Lifetime insurance for the whole family
- Lifetime medical for the whole family
- Free education for your kids until 16 years
- Spouse also enjoys the same benefits as the Primary applicant
- Eligible for Australian Citizenship after 4 years after the Citizenship interview
- Eligible to work in NZ after receiving the Citizenship and so on.
Useful Guide Lines:-
Global Gateways experts provide the applicant’s the following immigration service –
- Step by step service until the applicant becomes successful. The migration process has several steps. We guide each step and make it successful until the applicant settles in Australia.
- We help clients with a checklist and sample in every stage to produce evidence to the visa office. We help the clients for preparing their migration process.
- Every document is reviewed before submission. Every document is prepared with care to meet the requirement.
- We preparing clients for the interview process. Our experts will train the applicants for the interview.
- We guide and assist our client to procure every document like Transcript, medicals, PCC, etc.
- We in touch with the visa rules and answer all the queries of the visa office and handling all the visa correspondence.
- Giving advice to the client as per the requirements of the visa office to prepare documents.
- Helping clients and their families to settle in Australia.
If you want to apply Australia Work Visas, Australia Immigration, Australai PR Visas, Australia Dependent Visas, Australia Visitor Visas, Australia Business Visas, Family Visas or more Contact Global Gateways
Contact no: 080-41142233. Email: email@example.com
Location: OPP. Shanthinagar BMTC Bus Stand, Money Point Building, KH Double Road, Bangalore for best process assistance.