Open your mind to new opportunities
Mobile: +91 9035603603
H-1B Visa Program
H1-B Program is an employer sponsored program. An employer must offer a job to apply for this visa. U S employer should apply for petition. Then get approved by USCIS. Then apply for Visa
H-1B specialty occupations:
- Companies and other employers in United States can employ foreign workers in H-1B program.
- Applicant should have bachelor’s degree or higher in the specific specialty
- The applicant should have theoretical and practical highly specialised knowledge.
- Number of applicants cap, keep changing every year.
- The electronic registration process is used.
- Applicants who have done U S Master’s degree are given preference.
- You can file an H-1B petition six months before the employment start date requested for the employer.
- Fill Form I-129, Petition for a Non-immigrant Worker
- Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Medicine And Health
- Business Specialties
- The Arts
- Degree Certificates and transcript.
- Relevant experience documents.
- While applying for visa, submit a copy of HIB petition and supporting documents.
- Include LCA of the employer from US department of Labor while filing H1 B petition.
Premium Processing Service is also available.
- $750 for employers with 1 to 25 full-time employees
- $1,500 for employers with 26 or more full-time employees
How to Apply for H1b visa:
- prospective employer must file for a Petition for a Non-immigrant Worker, Form I-129
- Get approved by USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration services)
- apply for a temporary worker visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate - Online Non-immigrant Visa Application,
- Schedule an Interview
Family of H-1B Visa Holders – H4 dependent of H1B holders:
Your spouse and unmarried children under 21 years can apply for H-4 non- immigrant visa.
We are also specialized in USA Refual Visa Consultant in Bangalore
Other Work Abroad Opportunities
Why Global Gateways
Copyright ©2016. Global Gateways.