Want to migrate to Australia? Victoria releases New Skilled Occupations List
From 1 July 2017, applications for ICT occupations re-open with the new application process.
In November 2016, SBS Hindi reported about Victorian Government’s decision to temporarily stop accepting applications for a skilled visa for certain ICT occupations.
Skilled visa applications for 11 occupations were incidentally shut by the Victorian Government for certain ICT occupations from 11 November 2016 till 6 March 2017 which was later reconsidered and reached out till 30 June 2017.
The state government has declared that from 1 July 2017, the Victorian Skilled and Business Migration Program will revive applications for ICT occupations.
New applications handle for ICT occupations
Because of the high number of ICT applications that Victoria gets, the state government is changing the application procedure for ICT occupations. The point of this is to lessen handling times and enhance understanding.
Those inspired by applying for Victorian designation (in ICT occupations) are encouraged to take after these means:
- Check you meet the Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s (DIBP) Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190) necessities and Victoria’s base designation prerequisites.
- Present an Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) in DIBP’s Skill Select, and demonstrate your enthusiasm for Victorian designation. You don’t have to advise Victoria that you have presented an EOI.
- Routinely check your email (counting your garbage mail organizer) to check whether you have been chosen by Victoria. There is no set time allotment to expect a welcome in the wake of presenting an EOI. Solicitations are not ensured. On the off chance that chose, an email welcome to apply for Victorian visa assignment will be sent to your email address utilized for the EOI.
- Present an online application for Victorian visa assignment inside 14 days of accepting the welcome. Note that you should have the capacity to exhibit that regardless you meet the cases that were in your EOI when you were welcomed. It is prescribed that you have all you’re supporting reports prepared before you present your EOI in Skill Select, as the 14 days can’t be expanded.
- On the off chance that you are effectively designated by the Victorian Government, you will get a Skill Select welcome to apply for the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190).
- Present a visa application to DIBP within 60 days of being designated by Victoria.
The Victorian Government will audit and select the top positioning ICT competitors from Skill Select, who have shown Victoria as their favored state.
Hopefuls who are chosen to apply are as yet required to meet Victoria’s base qualification prerequisites, including exhibiting employability and sense of duty regarding Victoria and are not ensured assignment.
In the event that you are not chosen by the Victorian Government, you won’t get an email. Your EOI will keep on being considered for whatever length of time that it stays in DIBP’s Skill Select framework.
More Info New Skilled Occupations List