USA Visa Types
USA Visa Types
USA Visa Types
- A-1 visa is issued to the Ambassador, Career Diplomat, and Public Minister, or Immediate Family of Consular Officer, Consular officer.
- A-2 visas are for Other Foreign Government Official or Employee, or Immediate Family.
- A-3 visas will be issued to the Attendants, Servants, or Personal Employees of A1 or A2, or Immediate Family members of the same.
- B-1 tourist visa is for the Temporary Visitor for Business purposes, to attend meetings and conferences.
- B-2 travel visa is for the Temporary Visitor for Pleasure and entertainment purposes.
- B-1/B-2 Temporary Visitor for Business & Pleasure
- C “Transit Visa”
C1 –unknown people on Transit
C2 – the person on Transit to United Nations Headquarters District to visit United Nations meetings and conferences on invitation from the US authorities
- C3 –visa will be issued to the Foreign Government Officials, Immediate Family of the same, and Attendants from various countries, Servant or Personal Employee of the governments of other countries those who are in transit.
Combined Transit and Crewmember Visa for the group of people under cultural and social relationship meetings.
For people serving on a ship or plane, landing or docking temporarily.
- D –This the visa issued for the individual member of a crew – Crewmember (Sea or Air)
- E-1 –This is for the people from the countries, with which the United States has an agreement on trade and bilateral agreements- Treaty Trader, Spouse or Child
- E-2 –This visa is for the people, who visit the USA to invest from the same countries, which have agreements with the country. Treaty Investor, Spouse or Child
- E-3 Australian Treaty Alien Coming to the United States Solely to Perform Services in a Specialty Occupation.
- E-3D Spouse or Child of E3
- E-3R Returning E3
- F-1 a type of a student visa for the students, those who want to pursue studies in the country. Usually for higher education students and college students. Students; academic, including at colleges, universities, seminaries, conservatories, academic high schools, other academic institutions, and in language training
- F-2 Families and dependents of the F1 visa holder to visit the students in the USA. Spouse or Child of F1
- F-3 this visa is for the neighboring countries citizens of Canada and Mexico to study in the country. Canadian or Mexican national commuter student in an academic or language training program.
- G-1 Approved foreign officials can bring their family members and dependents under this visa program. Principal Resident Representative of Recognized Foreign Government to International Organization, Staff, or Immediate Family.
- G-2 Other Representative of Recognized Foreign Member Government to International Organization, or Immediate Family.
- G-3 Representative of Non-recognized or Nonmember Foreign Government to International Organization, or Immediate Family.
- G-4 International Organization Officer or Employee, or Immediate Family
- G-5 Attendant, Servant, or Personal Employee of G1 through G4, or Immediate Family
- H-1B Temporary professionals(for specialty occupations such as doctors, engineers, physical therapists, computer professionals; must have at least a bachelor’s degree)
H4 visa is for dependents
- H-1B1 Chilean or Singaporean National to Work in a Specialty Occupation
- H-1C Nurse in Health Professional Shortage Area
- H-2A Temporary Worker Performing Agricultural Services Unavailable in the United States.
- H-2B Temporary Worker Performing Other Services Unavailable in the United States
- H-3 Trainees
- H-4 Spouse or Child of Alien Classified H1B/B1/C, H2A/B/R, or H-3.
- I Representative of Foreign Information Media, Spouse and Child.
- J-1 Exchange visitor
- J-2 Spouse or Child of J1
- K-1 Fiance(e) of United States Citizen
- K-2 Child of Fiance(e) of U.S. Citizen
- K-3 Spouse of U.S. Citizen Awaiting Availability of Immigrant Visa
- K-4 Child of K3
- L-1 Intracompany Transferee (Executive, Managerial, and Specialized Knowledge Personnel Continuing Employment with International Firm or Corporation).
- L-2 Spouse or Child of Intra-company Transferee
- To get more details and for applying procedures and required documents preparation please contact Global Gateways in Bangalore.
This entry was posted in Business / Investor Visa
, Dependent Visa
, Study Abroad
, Tourist Visa
, Visa and Immigration
, Work Abroad
and tagged Dependent Visa
, Student Visa
, Temporary Visitor Visa
, Tourist Visa
, Transit Visa
, USA F-1 Visa
, USA Student Visa
, USA Visa Types
, USA Visitor Visa
, Work in USA
. Bookmark the permalink