Tag Archives: M-1 Visa

How to bring family to USA while you on a Student Visa

Bringing Family to the U.S. While on a Student Visa If you’re applying for an F-1 or M-1 visa, your spouse and children may be able to travel to and stay in the U.S. with you Planning to study in … Continue reading

Posted in Dependent Visa, Study Abroad, USA, Visa and Immigration, Work Abroad | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment