Tag Archives: Employment Authorization Document

What is L2 Visa?

What is L2 Visa? The Visa document that is needed by the spouse of the dependent to enter the United States of America is known as the L2 Visa. With the help of this particular Visa document, unmarried children of … Continue reading

Posted in Dependent Visa, Immigration, USA, Visa and Immigration | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment