Australia Worker Visa-Family Visa-Student Visa requirements and guidance services

Australia Visa Requirements

You need the the details of Australian visa requirements, if you want to migrate to Australia, if you do not meet the requirements then you will not be able to apply for this. With some being more stringent than others, the requirements of course vary from visa to visa, these can be categorized into-

Workers Visa

These include the skilled independent Migrant Visa, Skilled Regional Sponsored(Provisional)Visa, the Business Talent Visa, State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner(Residence)Visa and Business Owner(Residence) Visas. The Skilled independent Migrant requires you to be skilled and qualified for one of the occupations mentioned in the Skilled Occupation List.

The Skilled Regional Australia visa requirements include the necessary qualification which should meet local or regional requirement (the visa is provisional, and after two years you can apply for permanent visa).Both require good command of English, degree or diploma in the relevant field and relevant work experience. Business Talent Visa requirement include high business caliber, state or territorial sponsorship and a willingness to manage a local business. By owning a business, the state/Territory Sponsored Business Owner Visa requires you to be able to contribute to regional economic development by owning business. The Business Owner Visa allows you to own existing or new business in the country.

Family Visas

There are no Australia visa requirements for the visa category. Just the one requirement-you need to be a family member to someone resident in Australia. You could be partner, child, parent, or any other relation, the first three having a higher likelihood of success. At times are capped, which means people seeking this will be in for a long wait.

Student Visa
The Australia visa requirements for the students vary depending upon your main course of study. Australia has great educational institutions where a number of foreign students study. You would of course need the relevant finances to cover for your education and living. It would also vary depending on the level of education you are seeking, such as vocation, higher secondary,undergraduate,postgraduate,doctorate etc.

Refugee and Humanitarian Entry

You need to be a refugee persecuted or in dire straits in your home country and in need of humanitarian aid. For meeting the Australian visa requirements for this category.

If you do not qualify and the limitation is not age, then you could try and meet the requirements and in the meantime, try for another category. If you meet the above mentioned Australia Visa requirements, then you could apply for the corresponding visas.

Global gateways is one of the best in the city to serve you to prepare the visa papers and documents to support proper filing to the consulate of the respective country. Work visa, family visa, student visa, dependent visa, child visa, business visa, tourist visa, transit visa will be assisted. Call us to get a free consultation and assessment for any visa for any country like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA, UK, Germany, Norway, Denmark, Ireland, Quebec, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Portugal etc.


Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Canada Express Entry 2015- How the Express Entry system works?

Canada Express Entry 2015

How the Express Entry system works

The Express Entry systems consist of two steps:

  • You must find out whether you are eligible to get into the Express Entry system
  • If so, you have to complete your online Express Entry profile

Creating your online Express Entry profile

If you are eligible, you have to complete an Express Entry profile to be used by CIC. Your Express Entry profile is a secure form that contains information regarding your:

  • Identity
  • Contact information
  • Skills
  • Education in detail
  • Work experience in detail
  • Language ability
  • Family who would come with you to Canada (dependents) and
  • Other details that will help us assess them

The information provided by you in your profile will be utilized to determine your eligibility to immigrate to Canada. If you are eligible, you will be placed in the Express Entry pool with other candidates. Once you are put into the pool, you will be assessed and then ranked using several factors which constitute a points-based system known as the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The CRS evaluates your profile with respect to your skills, work experience, language abilities, education and other relevant factors. These factors have been shown to play a role in the economic success of immigrants once in Canada and help them prosper in Canada. Additional points will be granted to candidates who have a job offer or have a nomination by a Canadian Province or Territories under their Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP). You will consequently receive a points score based on the information you provided in your profile.

Express Entry rounds of invitations and Invitation To Apply (ITA)

The CIC will select highest ranking candidates from the Express Entry pool on a regular basis over the course of each year and issue Invitations to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence. The electronic system will use a set of Ministerial Instructions (MIs) to invite candidates from the pool during each round of invitations. If these instructions do not stipulate the immigration programs the candidates must be eligible for, the ITAs will be based on the CRS score only.

If and when the CIC invites a candidate to apply, the candidate will have 60 days to submit a complete application for permanent residence online along with all supporting documents.

Global Gateways, Visa and Immigration Consultants based in Bangalore, specialize in immigration to countries such as Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Global Gateways has above all worked as a specialist in Australian immigration since 1997 and has a proven track record in assisting clients to accomplish the best possible outcome in a timely manner. Global Gateways take pride in a reputation for professionalism and high ethical practice.

Canada has a strong economy and a potential for greater growth. One of the most important goals of Express Entry 2015 is to ensure that a strong link exists between economic immigration and the needs of Canadian labour market. With this system, labour market shortages in Canada can be filled permanently with skilled foreign workers. And as in a symbiotic relationship, Canada has an immense job market and abundant opportunities for skilled workers. For more information on any of the sections of the Express Entry system 2015, visit the relevant links.

Contact Us :  080-41142233

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Australia spouse visa requirements and proof of genuine

The moment you think of applying Australian Spouse visa, which is one of the most regular types of application which many people are in need of. But this is one of the toughest application processes since the officer will be looking for more proof and documents for your genuine relationship. Here are the below points as per the expertise to keep in mind before applying for your spouse visa.

One of the most main general pitfalls of partner visa process is that it is easy to apply if their partner is a citizen of Australia or a Permanent Resident in Australia. As said earlier, since the genuine of relationship matters a lot, there is no guarantee that your application is processed faster since your partner is an Australian Citizen or a PR Holder. You have to work on lots of documentation before applying for this visa.

Many people normally assume that if you have a friend or a relative in Australia, this will help them fetch them the visa easily. However it is not so, Even if you know any of your friends has got the visa under the same category; you cannot expect the same for your application. Since each application is different under the case officer view, they might also ask you to submit extra document which your friend has not submitted

Plenty of people often believe that a marriage certificate is all that is required to submit and to get a spouse visa.  But unfortunately only marriage certificate will not serve the purpose. You have to submit all possible documents to prove your relationship.

Another common mistake made by the applicants is not taking the second opinion about the process.  Getting the help of the right immigration consultant will certainly be of help to you to all the efforts and the money you invest in.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Skilled Migration To Australia Make Fortune

                                                Skilled Migrant Australian Visas

The most important questions among people who want to migrate to Australia is to apply for which visa. The skilled migration Australia visa is one of the most popular but the main question is if it is right for most people. Let’s explore at some of the different types of visas available in Australia.

A working holiday visa which is easily available if applied on a large scale is ideal for young group aged between 18-30 years who want to spend up to a year in Australia.

For applying for a family visa one need to have an Australian spouse or partner or an immediate family member who is based in Australia on a permanent basis. This family member has to sponsor this applicant’s application which will involve the sponsor in some degree of financial guarantee during their stay in Australia.

There are also Business and investment visas available especially for those who are either proprietor of their own business or who have had a successful career in a top managerial level.

The employment visa or work visa allows the applicant to work in the country as well as gaining the opportunity to get permanent residence in Australia and at the same time close the gap on Australia’s skills deficit.

Retirement visas are available for those who would like to immigrate to Australia after retirement. They need to be financially secured as well as also required to show sufficient funds for applying for these category.

There are few skilled migration visa which are thus applicable for the below mentioned classes of the society- construction project manager, project builder, engineer manager, accountant, medical administrator, engineers, analyst, psychologist etc. There are many more in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) detailing all the occupations that are needed in Australia.


Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Canada Permanent residency visa- Tourist visa- Business visa work permit visa hassle free

Hassle Free Immigration Services to Canada

Canada provides immense opportunities for the immigrants and it is one of the most popular countries in India for immigration. This article will provide some details on hassle free immigration to Canada. High Socio-Economic standards, wide employment opportunities, lenient law and order and immense natural beauty are some of the reasons for immigrating to Canada.

The immigration policy of Canada has 2 parts. One is temporary immigration to the country and the other one is permanent immigration. The temporary visa includes visitor visa, student visa and work permit visa. On the other hand there are several sub categories of visa which may lead to permanent visa. These includes refugee visa, immigration visa as a spouse, etc.

Visa Application process

In order to apply for immigration to Canada one has to be sure if he or she is eligible for the same and based on that can fulfill the formalities as per the visa application rules. The initial stage i.e. the preparation of visa application is very critical as the application form is reviewed by Canada Immigration Authority who determines if the candidate is eligible to get the visa or not.

Most of the visa consultancies give wide knowledge on the immigration process and what all documents needs to be prepared in order to get hassle immigration services. These consultancies will assess your profile and will ask to fill an online visa application form and if you meet all the criteria required for Canada permanent visa then they will proceed further with the process.

The immigration authority of Canada send a list of accredited doctors from whom the applicant needs to undergo health check up in order to proof good health. They also make sure the applicant has relevant work exposure. Even the applicants’ qualification is also taken into consideration for permanent visa.

Global gateways Bangalore 

One such consultancy is Global Gateways which is a Immigration, Visa and Overseas Education consultancy which is serving since 20 years to its clients with numerous success stories as in the approach they follow is completely client centered.


Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , | Leave a comment