Australian Visa Services
Which Australian Visa is right for me? For your convenience, we have provided an overview of some of the most common visa solutions on this site.
We recommend establishing which visa solution suits your circumstances and matches your immigration goal best through our Free Online Visa Assessment. This will allow us to give you personalised advice on the most suitable visa type for you and your circumstances
- I want to move to Australia and will find work when I get there.
- I want to move to Australia and have a special skill (i.e. doctor, nurse or engineer).
- I want to move to Australia and already have a job promised to me.
- I want to move to Australia and will buy a business or open my own business.
- I want to move to Australia to study (i.e. school, university and postgraduate research).
- I want to move to Australia and want to have a working holiday.
- I want to move to Australia to reunite with my family.
- I am retired and want to move to Australia.
Australian Visa Schemes
- Skilled Migration Program
- 457 visa
- Employer Nomination Scheme
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme
- Business Visa
- Family & Partner Visa
- Visitor and Tourist Visa
- The Student Visa Program
- Working Holiday Visa
- Investor Retirement Visa
Permanent Residency in Australia
A Permanent Resident (PR) of Australia can live, work and conduct business without restriction in Australia. Permanent Residents have most of the rights and entitlements of an Australian citizen.
Permanent Residency status usually provides eligibility to access Medicare (the Australian National Health Scheme) and other Social Security benefits.
Permanent Residents are also eligible to sponsor family members or parents for a permanent visa.
Finally, if you have Permanent Residence status and you satisfy certain residential requirements, you may apply for Australian citizenship.