New Zealand offers Indian students endless learning and Promising careers
New Zealand is the best student destination. Education New Zealand is welcoming more number of Indian students who are exceptional and competent. And enrolments into the universities are an exuberant gateway for better career and opportunities unlimited.
Indian students make it to New Zealand because of the best educational quality and the experience and Weightage the degree carries after the completion of studies. Moreover, the security and a healthy work-life balance add to the credentials of being the best destination.
Besides opportunities, the scholarship programs are available for Indian students who enroll for a post graduate, post-graduate diplomas, Master’s degree or even a Ph.D. program. The newly launched “Welcom2NewZealand” across major cities in India has received a humongous overwhelming response.
The scholarship programs have certain requirements; the scholarship covers the entire tuition fees, travel insurance and establishment allowance as well.
- Age should be more than 18 years
- You should have stayed in your home country for more than 2 years
- Medical checks
- English Proficiency proof
- The course must be full-time
- Your sufficient funds to return back after the completion of the course.
- Make sure you apply very much before the application period closes
- Check your country of origin and which scholarship is applicable
Why Students Choose New Zealand
- Globally recognized degrees
- Medium of instruction is English
- Research oriented courses
- Friendly and Amicable ambiances
- Hospitable country
- Student welfare communities
- Best part time work opportunities and equivalent remunerations
Life after Studies
Post-Study Work Visa is an unprecedented opportunity where you will apply for this visa before the course completes. This visa gives you 12 months to find a job related to your studies. Till then you are allowed to work anywhere to support yourself.
Post-Study Work Visa (Employer Assisted) this visa type is based upon an employer who offers you the job related to a specific field based on your area of studies and expertise. The visa is valid for 2 years.
Basically, after the studies are complete you can always apply for a resident visa under the skilled immigrant category. Make sure you find a job that has skills shortages this will improve your chance of receiving a permanent residency status or even a work permit after the completion of your studies.
The numbers have been significantly increasing since 2016. The year 2017 records a 53% increase in enrolments into universities in New Zealand. And Indian students are recognised for their high-quality and exceptional competent spirit.