Work Travel Australia Visa
If you are anxious to journey to the Land Down Under and if you are allowed to work while you are there, you are eligible to do it, with the Working Holiday visa. The excellent news is that you can without problems get your own. The bad news is you will require to be familiar with many things about your work travel Australia visa before securing it, from how much it costs to who it’s for. This article contains the fundamentals of work travel Australia visa.
Visitors who meet the conditions mentioned below can apply for this visa:-
- Visitors who are between the age group of 18 to 30 years old.
- Visitors who are willing to stay in Australia for up to 12 months.
- Visitors who hold a passport for any of the countries that are part of Australia’s Working Holiday Program.
- Visitors who be going to supplement the cost of living in Australia by finding temporary employment.
Once the visa is granted you can do many things:-
- You can enter Australia anytime after 12 months of issuance.
- You can stay in the Australia up to 12 months
- You can leave and re-enter Australia many times as you want until your visa
- You can study in Australia for four months.
- You can work in Australia for six months each employer.
How to apply Australia Work Travel Visa
Application can be done by sending the application by post, by courier or online. If you are taking along dependent children, although, you will have to apply by paper.
- You will be requested to answer a sequence of questions at the very start of your online application. This part decides whether or not you may carry on with the rest of the procedure.
- If the E-visa system shows that you are not eligible for online application, you have to apply in person or by mail.
If you are looking for assistance for any type of visa, you can choose/consult “Global Gateways”
Why choose Global Gateways:
Global Gateways strives to give you credible and accurate advice in a way that is very easy for you to understand. We constantly monitor immigration law and regulations advising our clients on any changes affecting their business, employees or individual applications. This constant monitoring allows us to anticipate changes that might impact on current and future clients and ensures the best possible application result.
It is very important to place your immigration needs in the hands of the most competent professional. By using our services, you are guaranteed responsible, up to date professional services and our best attention at all times.