Australia Business Visa for the visa travellers
Australia Business Visa
If you are a successful and qualified business person aspiring to move to Australia, the Australian Business Visa provides an excellent window of opportunity for you to eventually obtain permanent entry to Australia. This visa allows business people to invest in or establish and manage a business in Australia. Australia is regarded as one of the countries where it is easiest to start a Business, as well as one of the easiest to conduct a business.
This visa is of the following four categories.
- An ETA Business Visitor Visa provides people an opportunity to travel to Australia for various business purposes, for up to three months at a time.
- The Business Innovation Stream Visa is a temporary visa for business people aspiring to own and manage a new business or an existing one in Australia. This visa is considered as the first step towards procuring a permanent business migration visa.
- The Business Investor Stream Visa is a temporary visa that provides an opportunity for business people to invest in a new or an already existing business in Australia.
· The Business Talent Visa is a permanent visa for business people of the highest calibre to contribute to or participate in the management of an Australian business, either new or existing.
· Each Business Entry category has different requirements for entry to Australia. In a majority of cases, business migrants will be granted a four-year temporary Business visa initially. After achieving a specific level of business activity or investments, they can apply for permanent residency.
· But as stated earlier, the Business Talent Visa is a direct permanent residence category available to successful high-calibre business people and requires sponsorship by the State/Territory governments.
· The simplest of all, a Business Visitor ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) visa allows business people from ETA eligible countries to make business visits to Australia for up to three months at a time. This visa is suitable for those who wish to attend business-related meetings and conferences, make exploratory business visits and negotiate business.
· An Australian Business Visa holder is required to contribute to the Australian economy by actively getting involved as owners or part owners in a business or businesses inside the first 24 months after his/her initial entry into Australia.
Global Gateways, Visa and Immigration Consultants based in Bangalore, specialise in immigration to Australia and New Zealand. Global Gateways has above all worked as a specialist in Australian immigration since 1997.
For more information on the eligibility and requirements of each visa class under the Australia Business Visa, visit the relevant links.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink