5 Important Things to Consider Before Applying For Canadian Student Visa
To create awareness and to invite international students to study in Canada, Canadian universities and organizations have indulged in thorough advertising and publicity activities. The Canadian Education Center (CEC) holds the responsibility towards marketing and promoting Canada as the destination for studies. The CEC is a non-profit company.
There are mainly 2 reasons that promote Canada’s standing as the preferable study destination:
- Advanced education morals and values and well-known and famous universities that are at par with the universities of USA.
- The expenses for the education are moderately very less.
Therefore, if you are tempted to follow your advanced studies from any of the reputed Canadian universities, few of the points are mentioned below for you to consider:-
- An international student may need to pay slightly higher tuition fees compared to the Canadian students.
- International students should make sure that they arrange the finance for their studies and for the cost of living as they are not allowed to work for an appointed number of hours every week.
- Students should grab in-depth information about the Canadian universities/institutions that a student is planning to apply for. Exciting brochures or web-pages or audio-visual presentations should not influence the student’s mind.
- Several times, many of the universities/educational organizations who visit India deliver only few diploma courses.
- Getting guidance from immigration consultants is one of the best way to choose the correct and the right university and processing for the Canadian visa.
- Asking a graduate student about that university and get a syllabus brochure of the course which you have selected.
- Discussing with ex-students or current students of that university is also an important idea that will give you the accurate image of the quality maintained in that university.
- Contact your immigration expert and get information about the students who was studying for more than eight months and may extend the application for work permit.
To help you organize yourself for the effortless move to the student life in Canada ahead, you can keep the above points in mind and plan and act accordingly. If you have plans for settling in Canada you can guide and instruct your parents to file for the Permanent Resident Application.
Global gateways visa consultancy assisting students want to study in Canada to find the right University and a right job during study to learn and earn to save money. Contact Global gateways with your resume to get a seat n a suitable Canada University and a visa required to stay in Canada.