Monthly Archives: May 2015

Canada Travel and Insurance for visa holders

[cryout-multi][cryout-column width=”1/4″] [/cryout-column] [cryout-column width=”1/2″][cryout-column width=”1/2″][/cryout-column] [cryout-column width=”1/4″] [/cryout-column] [/cryout-multi] Visas are required to tour and travel any country and if you want to settle down there, it needs a PR visa or an employment visa or work permit to … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment