WORK IN GERMANY THROUGH JOB SEEKER VISA
- Germany is one most powerful countries in Europe and in the world.
- This is a place for the young and skilled people to work and build great career.
- Residents can enjoy high quality life in Germany.
- Germany Job seeker visa is an opportunity to enter into Germany and find jobs and build career.
- Germany is a safe place to live, do high quality to life in excellent work environment, it’s a place to become better person and improve your self-worth.
“Global Gateways – the Germany Visa Consultants in Bangalore, serving over 2 decades, We will help you to get Germany Job Seeker Visa, Visitor Visa, Dependent Visa and Many More...”
WHY JOB SEEKERS VISA IS DESIGNED?
- There is a shortage of young skilled workers in many sectors in Germany.
- Germany is looking for qualified young technical workers in different processions.
- Many of the IT and Engineering professionals are moving to Germany in this visa.
- There is great scope for jobs and career development for the young skilled people.
WHY SHOULD YOU SETTLE IN GERMANY?
- Germany is a great job market for professionals in engineering, IT and manufacturing sectors
- Germany is attracting lot of Indian students, because they are giving free education. There is a scope for the people working in Germany to upgrade their skill.
- Residents get benefits free healthcare and free education
- Germany has ‘World’s Most Liveable Cities’ and its place for high quality life.
- One of objective of this visa is to meet the demand of shortage of skilled workers in several sectors, which creating opportunities for migrants
- One who is looking for quick visa and working opportunity they can think of this visa.
- Indian skilled people are getting good salaries, scope to earn in Euros, and access to all of European Union countries once you get your visa
- Germany is the largest populated country in Western Europe and also the largest economy in Europe and one of popular migration destination in Europe.
- In Germany Wages or salaries are higher than the most of advanced countries
- It brings financial stability and confidence to many young skilled Indians
Steps to Apply for a Germany Job Seeker Visa?
- Complete the German job seeker visa application form.
- Gather documents
- Pay the job seeker visa fees.
- Make the visa appointment.
- Attend the interview at the German Embassy/Consulate.
- Convince the consulate and visa officer
- If you do not want to take chance take professionals help who have knowledge and experience.
- One of the Best visa and Immigration consultant is Global Gateways.
Features of Germany job seeker visa
- This visa is issued to applicants, to come to Germany and search job.
- The validity of this visa is 6 month. You have to find your job in 6 months
- Once you find job, you can extent this visa to work permit visa
- You are eligible to sponsor your family members in this visa
- The processing time is short, may be 3 - 6 months
- You can apply for an EU blue card once you secure a job and work permit.
- 6 months visa is quite enough for the Indians to get the job in Germany
- With this visa, you can visit Germany and attend interviews, which is a much better process than applying for a job from India.
- You can apply for Germany Permanent Resident after completing 5 years as an employee in Germany
- You can Apply for German citizenship after completing 5 years as a Permanent Resident Visa holder
Migrate Germany though job seeker Visa with your family
- Most of Indians do get the in job this visa.
- You are eligible to sponsor your family members in this visa as long applicant has the visa.
Minimum requirement and Eligibility to work in Job seeker visa
- There is no such strict eligibility criteria defined in this visa. But still it’s good if the applicant has basic qualification and experience.
- There is no points-based test for the Germany Jobseeker Visa.
- Applicant should have Diploma/ Bachelor/Master Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree. Or Applicants must have 15 – 16 years of education.
- It’s good if the applicant has about 1 - 5 years of experience in your related field of study. That means education and experience should have relevancy.
- Applicant need to show the sufficient funds to cover his / her expenses during the stay in Germany
- Applicant must have travel or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany or until you get your Work Permit
- Your Graduation qualification to be assessed by H+ Anabin University List.
- Applicant should have Proficiency in English but not necessary to take any test.
- For an applicant German-language knowledge is not mandatory, but it will help to find job.
- Must show Proof of arranged accommodation for six months
Jobs in demand in Germany:
- Structural engineering
- Computer science engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Automotive engineering
- Software development and programming and IT application consulting.
- Job opportunities in MINT – Mathematics, Information technology, Natural sciences,and Technology
- Machine engineering, industrial mechanics, and operational technology.
- Nurses and eldercare professionals
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ’S)
- Do I need IELTS / TOEFL or any English proficiency exam?
It’s not required. However if you have good English it will help for your career in Germany, because only few German’s do not have good English
- Do I need to take German language test
German language is not a mandatory requirement, but it helps to get visa and find jobs. It’s advantage if you have at least basic German language skills
- Is Germany open for migration?
The visa is issued for 6 months, once you find the job you can extend for 5 years and there is scope for migration or permanent residency.
- Cost Involved
Visa Fees: INR 6200 approx. or € 75
- processing time
About 3 to 6 month time.
- Will I get my job in 6 months?
Most of our clients certainly get job with our assistance. Better to take assistance from old and experienced consultants
- How difficult to find job in Germany for Indians?
Most of our clients certainly get job with our assistance. They get job in less than 1 month.
- Can I Extend the Germany Job Seeker Visa?
The Germany job seeker visa cannot be extended. If you are unable to find work during the time your visa is validity, you have to return to your home country. If you are able to find work in Germany during this 6 month period, you have to return home country and apply for a working visa/residence permit.
- Why should I take Global Gateways services?
Knowledge is different from applied knowledge. What you get in internet is knowledge. Global Gateways has experience for over 2 decades in applying for visas, handling refusal visas, assisting them to prepare documents, giving sample to prepare documents, getting appointment, interview preparation, Job assistance Etc. You are taking less chances if you use our services.
Contact no: 080-41142233. Email: email@example.com
Location: OPP. Shanthinagar BMTC Bus Stand, Money Point Building, KH Double Road, Bangalore for best process assistance.