New Zealand Visit Visa
New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. The country geographically comprises two main landmasses that of the North and South Islands and numerous smaller islands. New Zealand is situated some 1,500 kilometres (900 mi) east of Australia across the Tasman Sea and roughly 1,000 kilometres (600 mi) south of the Pacific island nations of New Caledonia, Fiji, and Tonga. Because of its remoteness, it was one of the last lands to be settled by humans.
In order to obtain a visit visa to the New Zealand, we help you qualify through the criteria laid down by the NZ Government as we conduct a free prior assessment of your qualifications and skills, based on NZ requirements. This includes a valid passport; any document to prove your genuine intention of a temporary visit; clearance from all medical and security formalities and so on. Incase, you do not clear the set conditions; do not let it demoralize you, we will suggest other alternative options to you.
Further, our team takes care of the entire application process for you along with submission of all relevant supporting documents. You need to provide the proof of funds in order to support yourself and your dependants during your stay in NZ.
We do our best to help you in qualifying through the eligibility requirements. We value your belief and abilities in us in getting your New Zealand visit visa, without any wastage of time and money.
New Zealand Visit Visa - Selection Criteria
We provide the best advice according to the latest NZ immigration laws and assist you in fulfilling all necessary requirements with simplicity of our exclusive approach and extensive international network. Below you can find the latest requirements that you must comply with, if you wish to go on a temporary visit to New Zealand:
- Having a passport with a minimum validity of three months is mandatory, starting from the date you plan to leave for New Zealand
- You are required to provide an evidence for your intention to stay in NZ, only on a temporary basis
- It is essential for you to show that you possess sufficient money required to support your expenses, while you are in NZ. $1000 is the required amount for every month, whereas if you will be staying with any relatives or friends, this requirement is reduced to $400 per month
- You must prove that are in good health and have good character
If you are a businessman, a pleasure seeker or anyone traveling for better health treatment, these are a few important requirements that you must qualify before you are granted a New Zealand visit visa. Our visa specialists prove to be great pillars of support during the entire procedure thereby helping you step up the ladder of success by qualifying all the given requirements in no time. Kindly fill our free assessment form to initiate your visit visa procedure to NZ at the earliest.
However, there are a few countries that enjoy an exemption from visa procedure, if they wish to visit New Zealand. These countries are listed under the waiver category and include Australia and British citizens, with many others.
NZ Visit Visa - Application Process
A visitor visa to NZ permits you to travel New Zealand and may also grant the visitor's permit on arrival. This visa can be for a multiple or single entry purpose and is granted for a maximum of nine months, if you do not have any intentions of working in NZ. However, an extension can be sought for another three months.
So, you might be visiting New Zealand on a short business trip, as a tourist, to study or play, to visit any relative or to undergo a medical treatment, Given below is the visa procedure that is followed by us for the NZ visit visa:
- Completion of the application forms: The foremost thing is to fill the visitor`s visa or visitor`s permit application. Our team of experienced consultants is ever ready to assist you in impeccable form filling. Also, for anyone who is staying in the Auckland region, an exclusive application form is required. Anyone who is applying for a visitor`s permit or visa, being in partnership with anyone living, temporarily or permanently, in NZ, also needs to get a form filled by their NZ supporter. So, there are different forms that need to be filled, according to your case requirements. But you need not worry as our visit visa specialists are well acquainted with all form formats and answers that are appreciated by visa officers, thereby making it easy for you to present your case in a favorable light to the visa officer.
- Submission of application forms and fee: Appropriately filled application forms are then submitted on your behalf to the NZ visa authority along with the demanded fee amount. We double-check that you duly fill the demanded information. Our NZ specialists for visit visas also scrutinize your applications for any errors and then forward the correct copy to diminish any possibility of refusal.
- Health requirements: Anyone who wishes to stay in New Zealand for six months or more is required to submit an X-ray certificate for temporary entry. Medical certificate is also demanded along with the X-ray certificate, if you wish to stay for a year or more, in New Zealand.
- Lodging the application: We lodge your application for visit visa or permit at the right office to avoid any unnecessary delays. For instance, your application must have been submitted and got an approval before you travel for NZ, when you are staying overseas. We send your application to the nearest branch of New Zealand immigration, if you stay in New Zealand. Anyone who is in the Auckland region and is applying for NZ visitor permit can be at ease as we send their application to the Auckland branch only. Hence, you can rely on us for any of your NZ visit visa needs.
Reasons for refusal of applications - NZ visit visas
Refusal of New Zealand visit visa can be a frustrating and exasperating affair. You must be planning for the vacation from quite some time and such last moment disappointments can be real spoilsports.
Primary reasons that cause application denials for NZ visit visa are:
It is essential for you to show that you possess sufficient money required to support your expenses, while you are in NZ. $1000 is the required amount for every month, whereas if you will be staying with any relatives or friends, this requirement is reduced to $400 per month
You must prove that are in good health and have good character
- Deviating from the basic requirements that are listed to qualify for visit visa to New Zealand, such as the requirements of sufficient funds, minimum three months of passport validity and many others.
- If Section 7 of the Immigration Act 1987 is applicable in your case, you are sure to be denied a visa. This includes:
- Anyone who has previously been expelled from some country
- Anyone who has the "removal order" from New Zealand
- Anyone who has done any criminal offence that led to a year or more of imprisonment
- Anyone who is suspected to be a threat to the public order or security of New Zealand or have criminal associations
3. Visitors are allowed to stay in New Zealand for a maximum period of 9-months within the period of 18 months. After the completion of these 9 months, you must stay out of New Zealand for an equal period, before you return to New Zealand. Without complying with this condition, you won`t be able to get an approval for visit visa to NZ.