Ireland Start-Up Entrepreneur Visa
- World's wealthiest country.
- Ireland is strategically located with easy access to the important markets in Europe, US and the Middle East.
- Ireland is the only English speaking country in the Euro-zone and provides easy access to a market of 500 million people.
- Largest exporters of pharmaceutical and software-related goods and services in the world.
- Other Exports include agro-food, cattle, beef, dairy products, and aluminum. Ireland's major imports include data processing equipment, chemicals, petroleum and petroleum products, textiles, and clothing.
- Capital City: Dublin
- Currency: Euros
- Population: 5 million
Start-Up Entrepreneur Intro
- The Irish Government established the Programme in 2012 to stimulate productive investment in Ireland
- Allows Non- EEA nationals, with proven record of success, to set up a high potential Start-Up Business
- Start up capital requirement as low as €75,000 (Approximately Rs. 52 lakhs)
- Visa for 2 years, extended for another 3 years
- PR after 5 years in Ireland
- Allows you to take your family & PR for Family members too
- No past business experience is required
- Have valid form of financial backing of not less that €75,000 (own or Business loan).
- Finances to be maintained in the account for at least 3 months and should be transferable anytime.
- The business proposal* must be strong and should be a high potential start-up.
- The proposal should project big Enterprise that can realize a sale of 1 million Euros and create 10 jobs in 3-4 years of start-up.
- Service to International market related proposals are considered.
- Meet the health and character requirements.
- Retail, personal services and hospitality is not allowed.
Basic Features of this Visa
- Low investment. Funds of only approx. Rs.52 Lakhs to be shown
- Initial visa for 2 years, which can be renewed for 3 more years.
- Long Term Residence for 5 years, provided the business is still operational and the applicant is earning a living without being a burden on the State.
- No employment requirement will exist for the first two years and neither shall the business be required to be profitable at renewal stage.
- Past Business Experience is not required.
- Family visa for spouse/partner and children.
List of High potential start-up business
- Software services
- IT BPOs
- Healthcare, Medical and Pharmaceuticals industries
- Clean Technology
- Engineering and Electronics
Copyright ©2017. Global Gateways.