Canada Federal skilled workers Visa
Canada, the wealthiest country in the world as per the UN notifications, offers you an excellent opportunity to get a job through Canada Federal visa program that would pay approximately ten times of the standard Indian salary for the same job. The eighth highest per capita income record shows about the Canada’s life style and the standard of living. The Second largest country in the world offers a great employment opportunity through
their Federal Skilled Worker Visa program to professionals in various fields of operations and Industries. .
Who is a federal skilled worker?
Skilled workers are chosen as permanent residents based on their education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French, and other factors. These things often help them succeed in Canada.
People can apply to immigrate to Canada under "Federal skilled worker" category. Skilled workers apply under this category if they want to live in any Canadian province or territory except Quebec.
POINT BASED SELECTION PROGRAM:
Canada visa adopts a unique point based selection criteria to choose the right candidates from the rest of the world. Language skills, Level of education, age, experience in the relevant category, and adaptability to the Canadian culture and a job offer from a Canadian employer
collectively gives you the eligible points to get a Federal skilled worker visa under the program.
Educational qualification and age criteria for Canada FSWVP Visa
The level of your educational qualification in the same category you are applying for, gives you certain points to make you reach the required points.
You can get a maximum of 11 points if your age is below 35 at the time of scrutiny.
LET US KNOW HOW THE POINTS ARE CALCULATED:
- Doctoral level = 25 points
- Master level or professional degree = 23 points
- Post-secondary three year credential = 21 points
- Two year post-secondary = 19 points
- One year post-secondary = 15 points
- Secondary level = 5 points
Points For Age Creteria
- 18-35 = 12 points
- 36 years = 11 points
- Post-secondary three year credential = 21 points
- 37 years = 10 points
- 38 years = 9 points
- 46 years = 1 point
- 47 years = 0 point
For Example Language skill will be measured by IELTS and it has a maximum of 24 points which is equally awarded to listening, reading, speaking and writing skills. French, the second official language
knowing also gives you the points to reach the minimum required 67 points out of hundred points.
Points for Job experience:
A maximum of 15 points are awarded to reach the required points to get an employment under the Canada visa program.
You will be awarded 15 points, if you have 6+ years of experience, and if your experience is between 4-5 years you are eligible to get 13 points, and if you are with 2-3 years of experience you will get 11 points and for one year experience it is 9 points.
Adaptability and arranged employment under the Canada visa program:
Adaptability and arranged employment
categories get each 10 points to qualify for the Federal skilled worker visa program.
Eligible Job Categories under the program :
You must have at least one year paid job experience
within the latest 10 year period at the time of applying.
- 0013 Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services
- 0015 senior managers - trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.
- 0111 Financial managers
- 0112 Human resources managers
- 0113 Purchasing managers
- 0121 Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers
- 0311 Managers in health care
- 0711 Construction managers
- 0712 Home building and renovation managers
- 0811 Managers in natural resources production and fishing
- 0911 Manufacturing managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 1112 Financial and investment analysts
- 1113 Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
- 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers
- 1224 Property administrators
- 2113 Geoscientists and oceanographers
- 2131 Civil engineers
- 2132 Mechanical engineers
- 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers
- 2145 Petroleum engineers
- 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 2173 Software engineers and designers
- 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- 2232 Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians
- 2234 Construction estimators
- 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- 2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- 2263 Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety
- 2281 Computer network technicians
- 3011 Nursing co-coordinators and supervisors
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 3111 Specialist physicians
- 3112 General practitioners and family physicians
- 3132 Dietitians and nutritionists
- 3141 Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
- 3142 Physiotherapists
- 3143 Occupational Therapists
- 3214 Respiratory therapists, clinical percussionist and cardiopulmonary technologists
- 3215 Medical Radiation Technologists
- 3216 Medical Sonographers
- 3233 Licensed practical nurses
- 3234 Paramedical occupations
- 4011 University professors and lecturers
- 4151 Psychologists
- 4214 Early childhood educators and assistants
- 5125 Translators, terminologists and interpreters
Educational and professional qualifications (Maximum
To get a free assessment for your profile and free consultation to know about the opportunities for Canada and for all countries and visas you may please contact Global gateways Bangalore,
the successful Visa and Immigration and consultants over a period of 15+ years .
Call Now: 080- 41142233
Call Global Gateways expert counselors and check your Eligibility and take free counseling.