Prospective Marriage Visa
This visa allows you to enter Australia and marry your intended fiance within the visa's nine (9) month validity period. Your fiance must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- An Australian permanent resident
- An eligible New Zealand citizen.
What does the visa let me do?
With this visa, you:
- Must enter Australia before you marry your fiance
- May leave and re-enter Australia as many times as you wish before your visa ceases (nine (9) months after visa grant)
- Can work in Australia
- Can apply for a Partner visa in Australia after you marry your fiance
- Can study, but you will not have access to government funding
- May use Australia's medical expenses and hospital care assistance scheme, Medicare, but only if you are in Australia and have already applied for a Partner visa.
Copyright ©2017. Global Gateways.